Thursday, October 2

Revision for PMR??

Today as usual, woke up then wash face and brush teeth.Suddenly I remember that Taw Wei request to come my house today to do revision for PMR. Omg, my handphone really rang and its Taw Wei's call.In the call, he asked me to go fetch him when he reach cempaka station.Then I call my mum be my driver and send me to cempaka, kekeke~After Taw Wei board our car, then my mum bring us to go eat first.We go to eat yong taufu, chat and eat at the same time xDThen we go back home. Taw Wei brought his pendrive and asked me to send him the maple Angerfist client and counterstrike. He also help me to download sumthing called MSN shell. This system is quite good and I can use the language translate system. So I no nid worry on any word that I dun understand now xDThen, we start our revision. Aiya do until not enough half hour then we started "play play" there, very lazy to study ==So we go out and play badminton awhile. We saw cai sin and he joined our game. We play awhile then both of them asked to go eat. We went to a cafe shop and eat. Taw Wei belanja me to drink, so i ordered a lemon coke. He ordered a nasi lemak and cai sin ordered a Spaghetti and a bread with ham. Then we go back together. Taw Wei and I play badminton again until his dad come fetch him.(Copy From Nicholas BLOG)


I Personally lazy to write it out...so just copy hehehe....
.......spending half of my day with him and his family =.=......actually cannout focus much....but at least i learn something.....
........i'll visit him again after PMR haha......