Saturday, July 25

Perak State Marching Band Competition



This is Nan Hwa School Band, i recommended to watch this @@@@@ i rate 5 star for them~
unfortunately they got 3rd placing...

Highlight:
1) Percussion play de solo very nice and i like it
2) The style that drum major throw (like play golf) haha
3) Formation also nice, sound quality balance!

Terrengganu State Band Competiton
Champion: Chung Hwa Wei Sin(again)


Highlight:
1)Drum major throw mace like nan hwa..or nan hwa copy them
2) Opening song''Distorted" same as last year
3) Bad is Indoor competition


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that particular model. The prices for the boots are about 300 bucks on every site. But for all I base this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what is your opinion?