Saturday, February 27

Solve My problem Guys :@

Last day(thrursday), me and yong qian discussed about the issue
of 19thPesta 2010 in Penang, about financial...Cost to register
is Rm200..at my first think...Is it worth?? Because is we are
going there to join competition(band,singing,dancing,drill) 4 major
competition...and we have to sleep in the school(atas lantai)
but today i understand the payment is for Penang State not for
our company, well that satisfy as goes for yong qian...which
his father scolded him and his brother 99..at last...done settle
today with officer...

then today..my parent speak to officers...they wanted to stop me
going to BB, but then, our hon.captain 担保 me, that i will change
my attitude on studies...so was 2nd time lectured by him again.
well i understand,in band if i didn't go pesta, percussion section
will...runtuh?? Don't know, what i see today band, Mr Lau teach
multi bass till so 辛苦 lol, philip tio scold till can play follow
tempo...,me and my partner also...finally hit the ending...
but not perfect yet..cause haven try full band..
Singing Competition team...as i one of them, i not saying my voice
is good lol...the uniform this year got a bit attract me to join..
Dancing team~ see-ing them so rajin practice~ i really 感动..LOL!
nice dance movement as today is the 1st time the instructor teach..

well problem is...can i do it??
as my parent say: i don't want your result in exam, i want you(me)
to change your(my) attitude....
fellow friends out there...who keep wish i can Pesta...this is a hard
stage for me to pass...as Mr Cheong(hon.Captain) using his name to
praise i will change...along the way back to my home
i keep on think...studies...and EXAM IS JUST NEXT WEEK!
...and i headache...seriously headache...!!! often have this kind of feeling
not to say i pek cek studies...is my time management...i think so...
i really a failure to plan my time...this reminds me during form 2
a senior ( song yeu) told me how important is it...at that time
i didn't really bother what he said..well he is now a success musician(i guess)

feeling to die or what?? The answer which i going Pesta or Not! is depend on
myself...hopefully friends&brothers...my siblingS! could slap me if i sitll
didn't change...and this is my form 5 life man...come on!!

I really want to go competiton!!

No comments: